|Monday – Thursday||–||9.00 – 9.00|
|Friday||–||8.00 – 2.00|
|Saturday – Sunday||–||Closed|
Dr. Valentino BottiDr. Valentino R. Botti was born and raised in the south Chicago suburb of Oak Lawn. He made the decision after his undergraduate endeavors at Illinois Wesleyan University to attend the National University of Health Sciences
ServicesWe strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide. Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, the chiropractic care offered at Botti Chiropractic & Wellness.
Emergency & Appointments
Appointments can be scheduled by directly calling Botti Chiropractic & Wellness in Oak Lawn.
“All Things Chiropractic.”
— Chiropractic is not designed to make you instantly feel better. It designed to make you instantly heal better.
Welcome to Botti Chiropractic & Wellness
Your local Chiropractor
Botti Chiropractic & Wellness is conveniently located:
- Within the Southside Pain Relief Center – 5569 W. 95th Street, Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Within the American Medical Center – 2674 N. Halsted, Chicago IL 60614
Dr. Valentino Botti a Chiropractor specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of numerous health conditions. He is also a medical director at several integrated clinics and is highly involved with the diagnosis and the delegation of medical treatment with patients who have complex musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Botti enjoys working in an integrated environment and prides himself as being a chiropractor who can offer the responsible use of all forms of physical medicine.
Conditions that we Successfully Treat Include (but are not limited to):
- Sciatica and Radiculopathy from Disc Bulging, Disc Herniations
- Lumbar Spine / Lower Back Pain
- Facet Syndromes
- Lower Extremity and Pelvic Dysfunction
- Knee Osteoarthritis, Shin Splints, Foot Pain
- Rotator Cuff Bursitis, Tendinitis, Tears, Weakness
- Cervical Spine/Neck Pain
- Migraine, Cluster, Tension Headaches
- Diabetic Neuropathy, TMJ Dysfunction, Vertigo