Botti Chiropractic & Wellness | Picking an Oak Lawn Chiropractor That Cares
It’s safe to say that chiropractic care and chiropractic treatments are on the rise in the past five years to ten years. The main reason for the increasing popularity is the fact that it attempts to remove or eliminate pain rather than suggesting or prescribing medication.
At Botti Chiropractic & Wellness, we seek to treat all pain conditions in a holistic manner. So, whether you are suffering from migraines, foot pain, or even sciatica, we use a wide range of chiropractic treatments proven to help reduce and eliminate the tension and pain. Our goal is to empower each and every single patient so that they can enjoy their life and have the freedom to do whatever they choose to do.
Conditions We Treat at Botti Chiropractic & Wellness
Dr. Valentino Botti of Botti Chiropractic & Wellness is an expert chiropractor who has been practicing and treating Oak Lawn patients for the past few decades. For Oak Lawn patients suffering from any of the conditions mentioned below, schedule a consultation with Dr. Valentino Botti to learn exactly how we can help!
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Disc herniation
- Frozen shoulder
- Knee, hip and ankle pain
- Muscle pain/pull
- Neck pain
- Plantar Fasciitis/Foot Pain
- Rib and Chest Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Treatments We Offer at Botti Chiropractic & Wellness
- Acupuncture – An alternative therapy used to treat a wide range of conditions and can help relieve pain.
- Chiropractic adjustment – One of the best pain management treatments available for patients today. In the long run, it can work wonders for patients suffering from neck pain, back pain, migraines, headaches, or joint pain.
- Functional rehabilitation – A physical therapy based on exercises that mimic daily life activities.
- Massage Therapy – It includes manual manipulation of a patient’s soft tissue, such as the neck or back, and provides immense relief to those suffering from neck pain or back pain.
- Myofascial Release Therapy – It is the best and the safest approach for getting rid of acute and chronic pain.
- Physical Therapy – It is mainly aimed at treating sports-related injuries, neurological conditions, and musculoskeletal dysfunction.
- Postural Restoration – By improving postural symmetry, postural restoration eliminates unwanted muscle tension in the body.
- Weight Loss – Spinal problems result in insufficient physical activity, which, in turn, leads to weight gain. Chiropractic treatments regulate the spinal cord and thus effectively help lose weight.
Get in touch with Dr. Valentino Botti and Schedule Your Consultation!
For Oak Lawn patients suffering from any kind of pain, chiropractic care could offer the pain relief you are looking for- and some amazing health benefits. If you are looking for a quality and caring Oak Lawn chiropractor, choose none other than Dr. Valentino Botti. Schedule your consultation today!