Botti Chiropractic & Wellness | Suffering from Hip Pain?
Hip pain can impact anyone at any time and it is known to take many forms. For instance, someone may experience hip pain in the front of the hip, while someone else may experience it on the sides or at the back around their buttocks. Dr. Valentino Botti, the most renowned Oak Lawn chiropractor explains that the intensity of the pain and the point where one experiences it is often determined by the source of the pain.
Here’s some detailed info regarding hip pain along with some chiropractic solutions for it.
What causes hip pain?
Hip pain doesn’t usually arise because of a single problem. It may have several origins such as:
- Bursitis – The term ‘bursitis’ is derived from the word ‘bursa’, which is a fluid-filled sac that surrounds the joints. Its function is to cushion the joint and reduce friction. Bursitis is a condition in which the bursa becomes inflamed.
- Osteoarthritis – Our joints are surrounded by cartilage and it is normal for the cartilage to undergo wear and tear. The degenerative process of the cartilage around the joints is known as osteoarthritis.
- Muscle strain or overuse – For those who are involved in much physical activity, such as athletes, this is a very common problem. Muscle strain is the result of repeatedly putting your body through the same movements for long periods. This can bruise the muscles in the hip or can cause them to be torn.
- Transient osteoporosis – It is a reversible condition that is quite painful. It impacts some pregnant women and middle-aged men.
How can chiropractic care address hip pain?
For those looking forward to a surgery-free and medication-free solution for hip pain, chiropractic care is the best treatment that is all-natural. At Botti Chiropractic & Wellness, hip pain is treated without involving invasive procedures and pain medications. Even for those patients in whom hip pain cannot be fully resolved, it can still help lessen the symptoms. The following are the most effective chiropractic solutions for hip pain:
- Stretches and exercises – In order to increase the range of motion in your hips and strengthen the hip muscles, chiropractic care involves personalized exercise and stretching programs. All such programs help speed up the healing process.
- Spinal adjustments – One source of hip pain may be the misalignments of the spine. Such misalignment may also be a contributor to worsening of hip pain. The spinal adjustment procedure adopted in chiropractic care aims to eliminate or reduce spinal misalignments.
- Adjustments in lifestyle – If you are involved in activities that could lead to hip pain, your chiropractor will help identify those activities and offer you solutions aimed at changing your lifestyle to achieve better health.
Visit the best chiropractic care facility for hip pain
One must never make the mistake of taking hip pain lightly. To seek out an all-natural, drug-free, and surgery-free treatment, it is advised to visit an established Oak Lawn chiropractic office such as Botti Chiropractic & Wellness where Dr. Valentino Botti offers his expert chiropractic services. Request an appointment today!.